A guide to understanding personal data protection responsibilities.
This 30 min online on demand training with a quiz and certification is an ideal way for those processing personal data to learn about the latest requirements for data protection.
• Key roles
• Definitions of personal data
• Applicability of the GDPR and exemptions
• Consent and rights of Data Subjects
• Legal basis for processing
• Obligations towards Data Subjects
• Risk assessment
• Data transfer outside EEA
• Record keeping
• Data security and storage
• The Data Protection Officer
• Data protection ‘by design and default’
• Managing breaches, compensation and penalties
• Data protection checklist
• Specific content on the impact of GDPR on pharmacovigilance and clinical trials.
For details of packages for training larger groups contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org