An interactive quiz game to scale the highest buildings of the world.
• An interactive quiz game to scale the highest buildings of the world – it adds fun and interest to GCP training.
• Investigator-specific questions cover a wide range of GCP topics based on ICH E6(R2).
• 11 levels of slightly increasing difficulty – complete them all to pass.
• 5 questions at each level – must get 4 correct to proceed (80%).
• Feedback given for incorrect answers, with opportunity to review and repeat the level.
• Compulsory ‘Did You Know?’ sections to enhance learning.
• Takes around 45 minutes.
Click here to see our Introductory video
- An ideal way to learn and refresh GCP for all investigator site personnel.
- Based on ICH GCP E6(R2) investigator responsibilities.
- Participants navigate through 11 levels of questions.
- Each level is associated with one of the world’s tallest buildings, starting low and finishing very high!
- To progress to the next level participants must answer 4/5 questions correctly.
- Once all 11 levels have been completed the participant is awarded certification.
- In addition to the Q&A’s there are a number of ‘Did You Know?’ interactions to supplement knowledge as well as some valuable resources, including access to a Guide to Informed Consent, a copy of the ICH GCP E6(R2) guidelines and a book entitled Essential GCP.
- This course meets TransCelerate’s minimum requirements for the mutual recognition of investigator GCP training.
- It has also has CPD awards of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom and Semmelweis University, Hungary.
- Available in English only.
- Takes about 45 mins plus resource reading time.
For details of packages for training larger groups contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for brochure