Answer five inspectors’ GCP questions correctly to avoid a finding.
• A fun way to learn and refresh GCP for all sponsor personnel needing GCP training.
• Participants ‘meet’ five different GCP inspectors who each ask 10 questions on different topics.
• Answer 8/10 questions correctly in order to progress to the next inspector meeting.
• Once all inspectors have been visited, and enough questions answered correctly, the participant will be awarded certification.
• In addition to the Q&As there are a number of ‘Did You Know?’ interactions to supplement knowledge.
• Valuable e-books provided, including a Guide to Informed Consent, the ICH GCP E6(R2) guidelines and Essential GCP.
Click here to see our Introductory video
- Available 365 days 24/7, at a time to suit, and no travel!
- An interesting way to learn and refresh GCP for all sponsor personnel needing a core GCP knowledge, refreshed every two years or so.
- Based on ICH GCP E6(R2) sponsor responsibilities.
- Participants navigate through 11 levels of ‘sponsor-oriented’ questions.
- Each level is associated with one of the world’s tallest buildings, starting low and finishing very high! Facts about the buildings are available in the course.
- To progress to the next level participants must answer 4/5 questions correctly.
- Once all 11 levels have been completed the participant is awarded certification.
- In addition to the Q&A’s there are a number of ‘Did You Know?’ interactions to supplement knowledge as well as some valuable resources, including access to a Guide to Informed Consent, a copy of the ICH GCP E6(R2) guidelines and a book entitled Essential GCP.
- Available in English only.
- Personalized using participants first name.
- Takes about 45 mins plus resource reading time.
For details of packages for training larger groups contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for brochure