PLEASE NOTE: If you are booking for more than one participant or on behalf of someone else within your organisation you will be required to complete an 'Online Course Registration' form which can be downloaded by clicking here. Please ensure you click the 'Send to Brookwood Academy by E-mail' button at the bottom left of the form once completed. Failing to complete the form will cause delays in processing your orderQty: - OR -
PV for ALL - Pharmacovigilance training online for an entire organization's staff.
Fantastic rates available for groups of 5 or more participants - contact us for details
This 15 min* ‘Step 1’ online pharmacovigilance (PV) training is for an entire organization’s staff. It can be fully customized. Run it on your own server or let us manage it for you.
It provides documented training from Receptionist to Chief Executive
The training is personalized using the participant’s name. Users can choose a character to guide them through the training
Choose Oliver for narrated training, choose Nyah for a click and read version
• Responsibilities of the marketing authorization holder
• Types of product safety information that may be encountered
• Who might report safety information
• Adverse drug reactions
• ‘Your’ responsibility -- how and when to report to the local safety contact
• Key information to be provided
• A simple 10 multiple choice question test to check understanding