Recorded webinar - The interplay between the EU Clinical Trials Regulation, Clinical Trial Directive and the General Data Protection Regulation
A recording of the webinar held live on 4 September 2019. Watch it online.
- These two ‘powerful’ Regulations in Europe affect the way in which clinical trials are performed.
- The webinar is based on recent guidance from the European Commission and European Data Protection Board.
- GDPR impacts trials being conducted under the current Clinical Trials Directives (CTD), how to manage this.
- Also covered …. how data protection rules (GDPR) should be applied when performing a trial in accordance with EU Clinical Trial Regulation 2014/536 (CTR) and CTD .
- Legitimate basis for processing, GDPR v CTR consent implications, data storage, secondary use of data.
- The interplay between CTR and GDPR in relation to safety data – is pseudonymization the answer?