Are you ready for … a GCP inspection?
Online, on-demand inspection readiness training.
Packed with information, ‘Words of Advice’ and practical tips.
Personalized, narrated or read-only options.
Takes around 35 mins.
Has great interactions.
Can be done on PCs, Macs, laptops and mobile devices 24/7/365.
Based on answers to a series of questions relating to inspections.
Developed with those experienced in inspections and those who perform them!
Comes with a downloadable self-checklist.
The training content addresses the following questions, and provides information based on experience, words of advice and practical tips.
- Why are GCP inspections carried out?
- Who undertakes inspections?
- Who can be inspected?
- What is the difference between routine and triggered inspections?
- Will the inspectors be friendly?
- Will we be notified of an inspection?
- What documents will we be asked to provide in advance?
- When the inspection will take place?
- Who should be the Inspection Host and what is their role?
- What information will we receive?
- Where will the inspection be carried out?
- How can I prepare for the inspection?
- What facilities and equipment will inspectors need?
- What happens when the inspectors arrive?
- What documents and information will be asked for?
- How should we get materials ready for inspectors during an inspection?
- Will inspectors ask about the computerized systems we use in our clinical trials?
- What happens if I am interviewed?
- What should we avoid at interviews?
- Is there a closing meeting?
- What happens after the inspection?
Are you ready for ... a GCP inspection?
- Product Code: Are you ready for ... a GCP inspection?
- Availability: In Stock