We will update this page as soon as we have any dates for our next webinars. Keeping checking back frequently or watch out for our mailings.
Is there a subject you really want to see covered? Please let us know
Missed the Webinar, no worry. You can catch up by viewing the recording. All previous webinars are now available to view on demand. Simply choose the course from the list below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Brookwood’s series of past webinars include:
- Trial Master File Key Requirements and the Essentiality of Documents
- The Draft E6(R3) Guidance - what's new and Different
- Overview of the content & impact of the new EMA & FDA guidance on computerised systems and electronic data in clinical trials
- Overview and impact of ICH E8(R1) on clinical trials
- How to avoid Trial Master File-related inspection findings - TMF guidance explained
- Getting to grips with serious breach reporting: a new CTR requirement
- Patent Involvement........ making it happen
- The Nuts and Bolts of a remote Inspection
- Update in Clinical Research & GCP
- Reference Safety Information – how to avoid problems
- Real World Studies.... an insiders guide
- ICH GCP is changing!
- Practical Advice on how to handle data colection and management in the global pandemic
- Does your Trial Master File meet the key requirements?
- Inspection Findings: know what they are and how to avoid common issues
- Ways to Manage Clinical Trial Challenges in a Pandemic Period
- Data Integrity Challenges
Normal webinar pricing:
- Individual connections (single participant): £200
- Single connection with up to 5 people taking part – note one connection only): £350
- Single connection with 5+ people taking part – note one connection only): £500
- Special rates available for organisations needing multiple connections - please contact us for details
Many thanks for this webinar: timely, clear and comprehensive. The course handouts are very well presented too. Also I found it helpful to hear the questions and concerns of others in the call. -SH
The webinar was very informative. I appreciate your organizaton making this available. -FP
Great presentation and Q&A session yesterday. I particularly appreciated the discussion topics as we navigate the unknown together. - SB
I did very much enjoy the webinar, thank you. It gave good thoughts, also on how to move forward and be prepared if another pandemic or similar will hit again. - NBT
Thank you so much for a great presentation - FCDA
The webinar was very good; I enjoyed it a lot - PM
Information was very relevant and definitely lessons to take back to my organisation. Presentation also very professional and audiovisual was excellent - Y Z