PLEASE NOTE: If you are booking for more than one participant or on behalf of someone else within your organisation you will be required to complete an 'Online Course Registration' form which can be downloaded by clicking here. Please ensure you click the 'Send to Brookwood Academy by E-mail' button at the bottom left of the form once completed. Failing to complete the form will cause delays in processing your orderQty: - OR -
Essential GCP for Sponsors - key facts
This course has been awarded 6 CPD credits by the faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine (Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom)
• Essential GCP for Sponsors is based on the sponsor responsibilities laid down in section 5 of the ICH GCP Guideline E6(R2) as well as some of the investigator responsibilities that sponsors need to monitor
• Users can choose between a narrated or read-only (no sound) track
• The training is divided into key sections each with interactions
• A 50Q online multi-choice test at the end of the training confirms knowledge. Those who attain the 80% pass mark will receive certification
• Test answers can be reviewed and the test retaken
What are the benefits of this sponsor training?
• Online, on demand. Do it anywhere! All that is needed is a strong continuous internet signal
• Globally log in at any time 24/7, 365 days a year
• Delivery by html 5 allows PC, laptop, iPad, iPhone and android mobile devices to be used
• Tracking of user activity, progress reporting by user and group
• Certification for satisfactory completion
• The training is personalized using the participant’s first name
• The training is challenging and long enough to be a true training and evaluation option
• Costs depend on the number of participants with excellent packages for multiple users
• Fix costs with a 2-year agreement or longer
• Help in the event of problems
• Valuable e-resources in the course include a Guide to Consent, an Essential GCP book and a copy of the ICH GCP E6(R2) guidelines
Fantastic rates available for groups of 5 or more participants. Contact us now!
See a list of topics covered here.
This course complements the Essential GCP for Investigators (available in 11 languages) and the GCP Refresher for Investigators which both fulfil TransCelerate Biopharma’s minimum requirements for the mutual recognition of GCP training for investigators