An interactive quiz game to scale the highest buildings of the world.
• An interactive quiz game to scale the highest buildings of the world – it adds fun and interest to GCP training.
• Sponsor-specific questions cover a wide range of GCP topics based on ICH E6(R2).
• 11 levels of slightly increasing difficulty.
• 5 questions at each level – must get 4 correct to proceed (80%).
• Feedback given for incorrect answers, with opportunity to review and repeat the level.
• Compulsory ‘Did You Know?’ sections to enhance learning.
• Takes around 45 minutes
Click here to see our Introductory video
- Available 365 days 24/7, at a time to suit, and no travel!
- An interesting way to learn and refresh GCP for all sponsor personnel needing a core GCP knowledge, refreshed every two years or so.
- Based on ICH GCP E6(R2) sponsor responsibilities.
- Participants navigate through 11 levels of ‘sponsor-oriented’ questions.
- Each level is associated with one of the world’s tallest buildings, starting low and finishing very high! Facts about the buildings are available in the course.
- To progress to the next level participants must answer 4/5 questions correctly.
- Once all 11 levels have been completed the participant is awarded certification.
- In addition to the Q&A’s there are a number of ‘Did You Know?’ interactions to supplement knowledge as well as some valuable resources, including access to a Guide to Informed Consent, a copy of the ICH GCP E6(R2) guidelines and a book entitled Essential GCP.
- Available in English only.
- Personalized using participants first name.
- Takes about 45 mins plus resource reading time.
For details of packages for training larger groups contact us at email@example.com
Click here for brochure